Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
OOC: I actually just got in mood and found inspiration to post again.

~ Saito's & Hiroki's Apartment ~

Kitmon sighed contently as Puddlemon finished diapering him. He looked at the clothes she had chosen for him with a shudder, he liked being girly occasionally but not that girly. He didn't want anyone to see his diaper even if they knew he was wearing it. He then heard he say go out." What!?!?!?! I don't wanna go out in a baby dress. Can you get some of my baby boy clothes?" He asked with a big blush.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Hiroki looked at Wolfmon and Foxmon menacingly." I advise you not to tease him or tell anyone about this unless you both want severely red bottoms and a frilly new outfit." She said, crossing her arms and flipping her hair over her shoulders as she glared at them. She had a look of no nonsense on her face, they could tell that she ment every word of what she was saying.

~ Mall Daycare ~

Nekomon looks away with a scowl and had no intention of apologise to Terriermon. He was blushing like he had a fever. He started hissing again as turned back to glare at Terriermon, snapping at him with his sharp teeth. He'd make that little rabbit sissy pay if it was the last thing he did.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by nekomon - 11-28-2008, 09:23 AM