Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Ardeal's Room)

Solia was relieved to see Faiz in the bed breathing. He was still alive. "Oh, Faiz," she whispered in his ear. She kissed him gently on the mouth. She stroked his black hair, afraid that it might slip away from her grasp at any minute.

(Front Room)

"So, Quarry," Ardeal started, "you sure you want to join the RF?"

"Absolutely," Quarry confirmed. "I've got nothing better to do, not to mention the fact that we will be heroes." He actually let a smile cross his face. "It's always been my dream to be somebody important."

Ardeal just smiled back, not expecting Quarry to say something like that.

(???)

The queen picked up an ancient book that must have been about one thousand pages. She blew the dust off the cover.

"Well, it seems you've found it," a woman's voice came from behind her.

The queen turned around quickly to come face to face with a fairly tall woman wearing all light brown clothing. She had brown eyes and long brown hair to match. Her torso was exposed and her breasts were covered by a bra-like piece of clothing. She had draped around her shoulders a brown piece of clothing and a similar one around her waist which extended all the way down to her ankles, but left the front open which exposed her tight, incredibly short, brown shorts. She wore a brown, floppy mage's hat and had a huge hammer on her back. She was accompanied by a giant man, about 10 feet tall, wearing a makeshift kilt with a strap that went across his hairy chest and over his broad shoulder. He was holding an enormous wooden club.

"Yes, I have found what I have been looking for," the queen replied.

The woman giggled. "The Book of Necromancy. So you've heard of your assassins's demise?"

The queen nodded her head gravely and stared at her book.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-26-2008, 12:53 PM