Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Front Room)

"Unfortunately, your village was another village that signed up with us to take down the queen. However, the RF was tricked. We were supposed to protect the villages that signed up with us and they would supply us with certain necessities. However, the queen was a step ahead of us that day. She sent a large army to try to take Conscendo. Of course back then, I was much younger and hadn't joined, but many others told me of this day. The RF intercepted and wiped out those forces, but at the same time, an even larger force was attacking your village, led by the queen herself. Our force was small over there and she easily wiped us out. And then, to make things worse and as if to prove a point, she destroyed the village." Dusk sighed. He started trembling, but calmed himself very quickly.

Ardeal had already put the dishes in the sink and came back to hear the story. "That's horrible...." he nearly whispered.

Solia looked as though she was about to cry. She hadn't heard such a horrible story.

Quarry just nodded. "That is indeed a tragedy," he said. "And I have decided to join your cause."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-26-2008, 10:32 AM