Join our server on Discord

here comes a brand new renamon^^
(11-25-2008 07:56 PM)mowgly Wrote: hey hey carl , yay a male renamon , ¬¬ look at me , the renamon from the show IS male.

And if you're a digimon fan , go check wikipedia , there's info that a digifan should know.

like renamon is the name for the race of that digimon, same for all.
that digimons don't have genders, they usually can have aspects that suit the tamers will.

hey there^^ well.. it's kinda weird to tell that since I'm on a digi fora, but I don't really count myself as a digimon fan, I liked the show enought to watch it when I was young, I like some characters in it but I'm still not a real fan. For things of renamon being a male or not, I always believed it was a specie, not a single one. A while ago peoples started to say that a male renamon is actually a renomon... that's bullshit if you ask me;) probably just somebody that called his character reno instead of rena cuz he thought rena was too girly, but rena tanding from the french "renard" (fox) it doesn't make any sense calling the male reno. (and for being a french canadian, reno doesn't mean anything related to a male fox;))
Renamon's Army

Messages In This Thread
here comes a brand new renamon^^ - by turbocarl - 11-19-2008, 07:35 AM
RE: here comes a brand new renamon^^ - by Bee - 11-19-2008, 08:15 AM
RE: here comes a brand new renamon^^ - by Bee - 11-19-2008, 05:48 PM
RE: here comes a brand new renamon^^ - by Bee - 11-20-2008, 04:18 AM
RE: here comes a brand new renamon^^ - by mowgly - 11-25-2008, 07:56 PM
RE: here comes a brand new renamon^^ - by turbocarl - 11-26-2008, 06:08 AM
RE: here comes a brand new renamon^^ - by Kundral - 12-03-2008, 12:25 AM