Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
Pit swooped down on the mansion after his latest fight in Skyworld - one of his hardest so far. Up until now he'd had the advantage of ruling the skies, but fighting Meta Knight really put him in his place. He'd been as maneuvrable as he was, but faster. It was a good thing that he wasn't very strong - even by Pit's standards so his hundreds of blows hadn't got him very far. As he slowed and landed Pit noticed a newcomer in the hall talking to Mario - a blue hedgehog. Pit decided to go over and introduce himself. "Hey there, I'm Pit!" he said, smiling as he walked over and put his hand out to shake "Whats your name?"

Pokemon Trainer sat in the mansion garden, practicing with Squirtle. He'd lost his last two matches after beating Wario a few days ago. Both Bowser and Donkey Kong had given him a good thrashing - so he was trying out various tactics for beating a larger opponent. He'd been training with Charizard earlier, trying to get him better at moving and dodging, to compliment his strength, and now he was trying to help Squirtle get a little bit stronger. "Squirtle, use rapid spin on that rock!" he shouted - and squirtle spun into the object, cracking it but not breaking it. "Don't give up, keep trying!"
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Shining Angel - 11-26-2008, 02:23 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-26-2008, 04:22 AM