Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
Mario had just finished his second fight that day, the first was a quick brawl out against his brother Luigi. the second was a bit more intense, as he took on Donkey kong his original rival. Pulling out a hankercheif he wiped his brow,as Yoshi passed by. "Hiya Yoshi! Good luck!" Mario encouraged as the dinosaur passed him heading into the fray versus Game and Watch. Yoshi seemed confident he nodded to mario as he went into the battle. Mario removed his cap and swatted it against his leg dusting it off. He headed to the entrance of the mansion to see the newcomer. 'Bet he is some chump, can't even arrive on time for his first day...' Mario then saw Sonic. Something was different abotu him, Mario felt something he had never felt for the princess before, he wanted to right then and there take Sonic away and make him his. Mario was confused with himself, and didn't realise he was standing awwkwardly infront of sonic staring. "Oh sorry, im so rude, never seen someone so fast. My name is mario" The red brother said offering a handshake to his new blue rival.

Luigi laid back in his bed, fighting with himself, he hadn't won a game in the past six days. He wanted to become strong enough to take on the master hand, but it was begining to look as if he would never get the chance to save the land. Luigi snapped a finger sending out a green fire ball from his hand. The balls rose sraight up a few feet before disappearing into thin air. The green clad brother frowned and sat up in his bed making eye contact with his image in the mirror. 'Who am I kidding? I'll never win this tournament' Luigi thought as he looked into his bruised face in the mirror. 'No one likes you, your not attractive, why are you even here? You can't even beat your own brother!' Luigi was beating himself up emotionally. He finally plopped backwards onto his bed covering his face with a pillow.

Yoshi had spent the morning running a couple of laps around the mansion clearing his head, he was determined to break his current losing strreak. His mind was clear, he was prepared to fight. He headed to his matchup today, Game and watch. he had faced him before, and he had a few new tricks up his sleeves. Passing Marion in the hallway Yoshi knew he was going to win, he could just feel the tension as he headed into the fray. Egg's blazing and feet fluttering Yoshi took down Game and Watch.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by PsychoticPorcupine - 11-25-2008, 11:27 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-26-2008, 04:22 AM