Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
(We can now start)

Fox sighed heavily and wiped his forehead slightly and closed his eyes, leaning against the mansion wall as he tried to catch his breath. He had just fought his first fight against Zelda, Donkey Kong and Jigglypuff. Despite winning, it had reminded the Fox just how tough the competition was and how much he had let go after his days as a pilot and hero to his world. Still, he had won the round and they had their last member coming today, so he might as well greet the new kid.

"I'm late! I am SO late!" yelled Sonic as he shot down the green hills at the speed of sound, leaving nothing but a sonic boom and wind behind him. Once again, Sonic the Hedgehog was running, but not out of fun, but now out of need. He had awoken late and had been currently running for the past hour, just to get to the mansion in time. After all, he was the new guy on the team and needed to make at least some kind of good impression!

Seeing the mansion in the distance, Sonic grinned widley as really let his feet dig into the ground as he felt the soles of his shoes burn at his feet slightly as he pushed his legs that little faster, feeling the wind messing his quills up. However, he had misjudged the distance between him and the mansion and soon found it past approaching.

Eyes widening, the blue blur quickly hit the breaks, screeching slowly as slid into the open doors of the mansion and into the large waiting room where all the fighters would be waiting for the final fighter.

When he finally stopped completely, half way in the waiting room, the hedgehog just gave him famous grin and shrugged his shoulders and held his hands out in a 'Oh well' kind of fashion.

"Hehe, just made it. Sonic's the name! Speeds my game!"

Fox blinked slightly, more then a little baffled by the blue blur, what a bizzare creature, he was definetly now out matched in natural speed, damn. One of Fox's strongest points was now outmatched.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by GuilmonForever - 11-25-2008, 09:19 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-26-2008, 04:22 AM