Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
Name: Wolf o'Donell
Personality: Strong leader and warrior, but when it comes down to the people he loves, he's as cuddly as a puppy.
Description: Anthro wolf, with well toned body under his grey and white fur. fast attacking with melee but has trouble shooting his blaster fast and accurate. Loves being petted, enjoys and having his belly scritched. Enjoys to have his partners bigger or the same size as him, but has a submissive personality when it comes to sex.
Image(s):[Image: 240px-WolfSSBB.jpg] Final Smash: [Image: Wolf_Landmaster.jpg]
Strengths: Melee attacks, speed and power attacks.
Weaknesses: Shooting speed, weighty
Crushes: Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi and Snake

Name: Samus Aran
Personality: Strong fighter
Description: Usually in his powersuit, has a large multiple use projectile cannon including rocket launcher, grapple cannon and laser. Loses his power armor after using final smash and goes around in just a pair of combat shorts and a black vest. (Not female because this is yaoi. plus i like samus so don't bitch). Has a thing for alternating species after all his years fighting aliens in Metroid series.
Image(s): [Image: Power_missile.jpg] Samus using his Final Smash: [Image: tn_565_4.jpg]
Strengths: High defense and moderate attack. Equally good with Melee and Ranged attacks.
Weaknesses: Slow and heavy.
Crushes: Yoshi, Fox, Wolf, Sonic, All pokemon, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Falco
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Guilmon and a shotgun - 11-24-2008, 03:06 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-26-2008, 04:22 AM