Join our server on Discord

Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you
(11-19-2008 12:34 PM)Wisemon Wrote: Crim: You’re not one of the first ten, probably not even one of the first twenty, but I’m giving you special mention because you read some of my stories and sent me comments on them.

Now, some of you may recall when I posted a song on here. Since then, I’ve recorded about fifteen tracks with just vocals. I plan on mixing in piano with them eventually (since I failed to learn the guitar this year), but for now, I’d like to share what I believe are two of my greatest talents: writing and voice-actor-inspired projecting (I stop short of calling it singing, Senjuro).

The first one is one I posted before with music mixed in, but I think it sounds better (certainly clearer) this time. Let me know what you think. I’ll be linking a new one every week in this thread, just in case you thought I might be leaving after 5,000 posts.
A Boys Last Stand (Vocal Edit) - Benjamin Wiseman

*tear, honored* Long live the ever Wisemon, who ironically sounds nothing like Ross from "Friends" or the ClearEyes guy that thought he would.

(11-19-2008 10:43 PM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: *ecstatic fanboy squeal* Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!! Five-thousand posts and I got a mention! Of course I'm your number one fan! Always have been, always will be! I'll stroke your ego any time and uh- perturb you anywhere! Okay, my wording's off, but only because I'm typing in another one of your threads, which is the equivalent writing fanmail to a celebrity who lives just next door (in another continent)! Sure my fan club didn't get the reception I expected, but there's always next time!

And your voice is so AWESOME, it brings tears to my eyes when I fap!

*metallic voice* Back off, bitch, he's mine! (got to love YGOTAS, new epi up, btw) You can have you puny #1 fan position, just recognize I'm the archangel in this piece!

(11-20-2008 04:33 AM)senjuro Wrote: It had some nice rhythmic clarity and consistency to it that I think some kind of accompaniment would make clear right from the start. I could imagine multiple musical backdrops that would go along with it, though I'm sure what I imagine is totally different from your intention.

Just be careful on "war." It sounds kinda funny to my ear, but I'm a real bitch when it comes to dictional clarity. Sue me.

I know this is probably the wrong thread but since it was brought to my attention I'll address it now. Whatever method y'all are using to get tracks on the internet, please inform so that I may have our resident maestro pick apart my "Spaseniye Sodelal" by Pavel Chesnikov. (Russian)
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you - by Crim - 11-20-2008, 05:05 PM