Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Narastola: Streets)

Skye and Vance left the Information Station and were deciding upon a course of action.

"So, what is there to decide?" Vance asked, annoyed. "Let's get going to Queen's Castle."

"Wrong," Skye stated simply. "We're going to Conscendo to the north."

"That little hick town! Why the hell would we go there?!"

(Monarch's Valley: West)

Solia blushed and felt her heartbeat decrease with comfort. "I'm glad you're coming with me," she said to Faiz. "I love you so much."

Ardeal tilted his head at what he heard. He suddenly rushed up to Solia and Faiz. "Did I just hear what I thought I heard?" he asked rhetorically. "You 'love' him? What the hell did I miss?" Ardeal, although upset, still laughed about the situation.

"You heard me right, brother," Solia replied. "We'll talk when we get back to Conscendo." She looked up to Mika. "And I do look forward to the hot springs." She giggled. Now, she turned to Quarry. "I'm afraid I'm only familiar with the northern path to Conscendo, so you'll have to guide us through the west."

Quarry nodded. "It's fairly simple: instead of crossing mountains, we cross Monarch's Lake. Then we take the path through Immolatio, and finally arrive in Conscendo, with little interruption from the queen's guards. Sound good?" He didn't wait for a response. He merged his two fans into the giant one and hopped on it. He then proceeded to float up into the night sky. "Follow me!" he called down to the group, and started flying away to the west.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-17-2008, 03:35 AM