Join our server on Discord

I dont know what to do anymore.
I can relate to you a little, I've always wanted a girlfriend, but I know deep down that I'm not ready. There are so many things to consider, will I be able to support her? Will she be good or bad for me? We she drag me down in my studies? Will she be that "special" someone?

Most likely, she won't be special at all. But if I love her, and as long as she loves me back, I'll take what I'm given. Life is definitely a difficult endeavor. The moment you are born, you are trying to correct it. I myself just want more IRL friends, but I've given up on most of that already. I've been to three countries all my life, the U.A.E., where I was born, was great and I loved it there, I had friends. But my world was shattered when I was moved to the Philippines. It took me longer to open up and people made fun of me because I spoke English and wasn't very good at my own language, Tagalog. I made three wonderful friends whom I will never forget there, I loved them like brothers I never had.

And then lost them when I was forced to immigrate to Ireland again. Here, my English is put to the test, and I'm afraid to make friends because I'll just hurt myself when I lose them again. Everywhere I've been, I was the weird one, the strange one, and frankly, I don't give a damn. You shouldn't either. Life's a test you can't study for, you never know what'll be on it. All you can do is dig deep and try to get a passing grade in the end.

Ry, when life just doesn't seem like its worth living anymore, live on just to spite it. Don't give up, you want friends? You've got em here, you want moral support? You've got it here, you want to let your strife out on someone? Fuck yeah you've got some people here. Don't let teenage life get you down. Turn that angst into anger, then the frown upside-down.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
I dont know what to do anymore. - by RyanCruey - 11-12-2008, 01:03 PM