Join our server on Discord

I dont know what to do anymore.
(11-12-2008 04:30 PM)jestertheork Wrote: would you honestly want my opinion? ok, time for some tough love... please dude, shut the fuck up with those pointless words! sorry, anyway, this is just emotional trauma, everyone has a few problems once and a while. welcome to life man! the world has no color, kindness, and perfection... but there are people, (us) who color the world, occasionally running low on paint, but we give each other more... we are forgiving souls, with this, we reach perfection... you dropped your pallet, just ask someone to pick it up, or get you more paint... it may not feel like it, but all our paint washes away without you there with us.
Now this is not the assertive way to speak to people like this, I mean seriously, don't have to make him feel more worse. Yes everybody got problems, but we have to let it out every once and while. Do you honestly been through what he's been though? Maybe you do but maybe you don't but I have been there too and wanted to suicide myself but, I know that life have it's bad days and there have been times where I see that life is wonderful.

Now Ryan, I know you've been deeply needed someone to care about you, you got friends right? Of course we cared about you, maybe you're very lonely and you needed someone to love and care and compliment you. Now getting a girlfriend or boyfriend you like is a lot of work and responsible relationship. But a person who is upset should be happy. I think you express yourself on a piece of paper*be it drawing* or write down journal and think 10 happy things everyday. Or if you have any friends or no friends just try to make them that way you won't feel depressed. If you failed to have friends then make new ones don't give up!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
I dont know what to do anymore. - by RyanCruey - 11-12-2008, 01:03 PM
RE: I dont know what to do anymore. - by Kundral - 11-12-2008, 01:27 PM
RE: I dont know what to do anymore. - by tigerlily - 11-13-2008, 02:32 AM
RE: I dont know what to do anymore. - by RyanCruey - 11-13-2008, 08:20 AM
RE: I dont know what to do anymore. - by RyanCruey - 11-13-2008, 10:33 AM
RE: I dont know what to do anymore. - by Kurtz - 11-13-2008, 10:34 AM