Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
This RP is for me and Lonely Werewolf only, if you please. No outside posters!! Thank you in advance for your cooperation!! =3

Well, forgive me if this just sounds like a load of crap, but here I go anyway:

The death of an ancient king. A land enslaved by an evil usurper of a monarch's power. A twisted queen that rules the land, killing any who step in her path. The land is that by the name of Dalmaschior, a land discovered by people and taken care of by people. However, her trees are cut down, and her rolling fields and endless plains are now ravaged by the threat of martial law. The queen abducts people for her own demented amusements, whether it be by physical, mental, or sexual torture, the person abducted usually disappears and never returns.
The people. Angered at the death of their king, some rise up to challenge the queen, while others hide in the shadows with only their own cowardice to keep them warm at night. An entire nation of people who cannot take any more crap from a dictator who has no claim to the throne. That is where our story starts...

Just follow my lead, Faiz:

Name: Ardeal
Species: Human
Job: Bounty Hunter
Weapon: Longsword
Orientation: Bisexual
Physical Description: 5 feet 11 inches tall. He has shoulder-length soft, light brown hair and green eyes. He wears a red tunic with brown cotton pants when he isn't fighting, but when he is, he also sports soem chainmail and an iron helmet.
Personality: A very light-hearted young man who appreciates hard work and loves the rewards even more. At first glance, he may seem greedy, but he always shares his money with his younger sister, Solia. He cares about the people and general and does his job in order to protect them.
Background: Ardeal has a sister named Solia, and both of their parents are dead. Ardeal has had to raise Solia on his own for years and he aims to protect her until he dies. Now, he wishes to take down the evil queen that has assumed power.

Name: Solia
Species: Human
Job: Healer
Weapon: a wooden staff
Orientation: Straight, bi-curious
Physical description: 5 feet 4 inches tall. She wears a white traveler's cloak with golden trims. She has long, flowing, light orange hair and a darker shade of green eyes than Ardeal.
Personality: She is quite naive, but other than that, she is very kind and generous, offering her healing services at low prices. She tends to be overaffectionate sometimes, but as a result, has a lot of friends. She also gets very upset when someone is mean to her.
Background: She is the younger sister of Ardeal and an orphan. She inherited her healing magic abilities from her mother, but other than that, she doesn't know anything about her parents.

Okay, that was a mouth full. After you've posted your profiles, just wait and I'll dish out the first REAL post. =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM