Join our server on Discord

Digimon Two-Five : A Preview, please R&R
Patamon *WAS* Lucemon, in the same way that V-mon *WAS* Ahimoin, Hawkmon *WAS* Falcomon and Armadimon *WAS* Armamon.

WHen they were sealed under the Digimentals, they were REFORMATTED into a NEW DIGIMON FORM for a NEW AGE when there would (hopefully) be peace. It is only because Patamon *WAS* Lucemon (pn: Luce for LIGHT) that he can become Angemon, Holy Angemon, and Seraphimon. Had Patamon been pulled out earlier, he might not have been a Patamon at all, and had he been pulled out later he might have been unable to become an Angel Digimon at all.

This is why I am not going to overly develop their Old Forms of Ahimon, Falcomon, and Armamon, and why I have made new Ultimates for the story -- their Old Ultimates (Strom Ahimon, Tempestmon, and Galapagomon, I won';t say what Patamon became in the past) through the Pendants, and their New Ultimates through the Digimental Cross (Stormdramon, Grand Horusmon (also: Grand Hols(e)mon), and well let's not spoil everything, hmm?).

Now, Hikari Yagami Kamiya, I am sorry if I disappointed you by giving Patamon yet another angelic form which will have little impact on the story itself and which he will never attain because of the Digimental reformatting. Oh, and I hope you don't need me to use a sarcasm tag to know that I was just being sarcastic. As the author of this story, I can do nearly anything I want with it, including making it a Patamon/V-mon (which is not to say that I *will* do so, merely that I *could* if I so desired) pairing, which I bet you would just hate.

My story, and I don't need to listen to unfair criticisms over choices I made for the PAST of the story which is not the story itself. Since the cards say that Lucemon /CAN/ evolve into Angemon, I don't see any severe problem with that whole Patamon=Lucemon (who is a cursed Guardian turned into a Digimon) plot.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Hikari Yagami Kamiya - 05-21-2004, 06:53 PM
[No subject] - by FinalEnix - 05-21-2004, 08:38 PM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 05-22-2004, 02:30 AM
[No subject] - by Hikari Yagami Kamiya - 05-22-2004, 05:23 AM
[No subject] - by Daemon - 05-22-2004, 05:35 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 05-22-2004, 08:02 AM
[No subject] - by The Reclaimer - 07-20-2004, 03:36 PM
[No subject] - by hhvorausgesagt - 07-23-2004, 05:07 PM