Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
OOC: Sorry for my lateness in my reply. Been a messed up time for me but will try to make more posts more offten from now on. BTW you need to update the other game of ours Nekomon.

IC: ~ Saito's & Hiroki's Apartment ~

Puddlemon finishes putting a clean & dry diaper on Kitmon then goes over to the cloest and takes out one of Vixmon's very pink and white frilly baby doll dresses with the very short skirts lift over from her many visits to Susie. Puddlemon also takes out a pink diaper cover with Hello Kitty on the butt end with white and pink ruffles onto of the picture.

"Momma's going to get her baby all dressed up and looking pretty when I take you out to the park for our picnic!" Puddlemon says with a big happy smile as she comes over to the changing table with the items in hand.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Wolfmon and Foxmon both relucently hand over their phones to Hiroki but keep on giggling and laughing at poor crying Hawkmon that was now in the sitting Swanmon's lap with a bottle of milk in his mouth. Hawkmon sucked on the bottle of milk hating Hiroki for doing this to him and knowing his life will forever be ruined by this event.

~ Mall Daycare ~

"You better stop your bad attuited before I decide to give you more then just the ruler and soap as your punishment!" The Daycare lady sits yet again on the same spanking chair and removes all of Nekomon's baby doll clothes Susie put him in. As she removes Nekomon's diaper she is suprised to see how red, sore, and blisered it already is. "Oh my I see you've been a very bad baby for your mommy havn't you? I tell you want if you say your sorry to the baby bunny for hurting him I won't use the ruler on your butt. I will just give you a hand spanking."

Terriermon not beleving his ears as the Daycare Lady said that goes over to face Nekomon who's sitting bare bottomed on the Daycare Lady's lap has a BIG smile on his face waiting for his appology.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by Tank Cop - 11-02-2008, 09:05 AM