Join our server on Discord

New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL)
Lopmon seeing this give Aqua a hard *SWAT* to her ass checks! "Bad baby! You don't talk to your daddy like that!" Terriermon then goes into the box and takes out the SPECAIL PACIFIER he talked about before he left. Terreirmon takes out a Cock Gag he got from Henry's room. Its a 5 inch long and 2 inches thick cock shaped gag It has a large lip covering plug at the end and has a strap that goes around the head.

Lopmon goes behind Aqua and helps Terriermon by Pinching Aqua's mouth closed and holds her mouth open with her other hand. As Terriermon comes over to her and then jams the gag into her mouth then very quickly ties it tight around your head making sure you can't get it out no matter how hard you shack your head.

"Mommy and Daddy don't like spitting babies! You will get that off only when we think your ready to be our good baby or when we are feeding you!" Lopmon said glaring at you not caring what you say to Susie at this point.

Henry feels like he's melting in a warm pool of joy! "I never felt anything like this. Not even those fake pussys I used felt this good.....ooooo....I don't know how long I can hold back?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL) - by Tank Cop - 10-22-2008, 11:38 AM