Join our server on Discord

New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL)
Lopmon looks at Her soon to be baby girl and says raising her voice in a strict mommy sounding way. "I promised you he won't do what he did again. With your hands in those specail baby mittens you won't be able to touch his privates again. I didn't promise he couldn't do other things to you! He's your daddy now and he can do what he thinks best for and to his baby girl."

Terriermon comes back in with a box from Henry's room full of his private items then takes out some duck tape and goes over to Aqua. Lopmon helps too by pulling the Thick Restrant Mittens back down again and then Terriermon puts the Duck tape at the very end part of the mittens wrist and Aqua's skin. "This will make sure your hands are same and warm in those mittens." Terriermon says from behind you as he places his hand on Aqua ass and gives it a frim squeeze. "Hmmmmm Daddy like my babies frim fanny!" Terriermon said with a sexual smile.

"Oh god.....oooooh. Its so ....errrr....tight! Am I doing it Right?" Henry moans as he lies on the floor feeling like his cock was getting squeezed off by how hard Vook's pussy was pressing aganst it.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL) - by Tank Cop - 10-22-2008, 10:55 AM