Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
Ryo blushes lightly, putting Jailen in standing position before looking to the cute female white leopard. "Uhmm...I don't know how to...I'm kinda...shy...." He said softly, scratching his chin as his heart beating fast. "...About spending a night....I prefer to sleep outside...."

Mitsuki take a sit on the sofa which facing the glass door with a nice display of outside, sighing softly. "..Me and Ryo are homeless before, Lax..." She then take a look on the drawings which displays herself with Ryo in small. "...We're orphan, living in same orphanage home, become friends and going to school together even though study at separate school. For Ryo, he unable to finish his studies a year before entering the college exam because of some of the male students has become Ryo; having a girlish appearance and attitude. For that, the school administration taking an iniciative to drop him out for the sake of school's reputation..."

She take a short break before continued. "...He work for police to take care of neighborhood and some parts of the city away from evil demons. From there, he had some funds to take care of himself, and sometimes finding a natural resources to eat. There's one day he almost lost his life just to rescue a little girl from being abducted by the evil demons. During winter and summer, he will come to my apartment for a stay to withstand such weather...Even though he's homeless and school dropout, but able to take care of himself and grab the opportunities available. Hope you understand, Lax..." The lavender female wolf take a long sigh, slowly closing her green eyes as feel glad she able to tell a story of his and her past.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP - by Lonely Werewolf - 10-11-2008, 01:18 AM