Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~ Saito's & Hiroki's Apartment ~

Puddlemon giggles a bit at Kitmon's attempt to be a tought kid still when she knows he's really just a sad baby needed a mommy's love and tender care. "I am sorry sweety but I can't change you until you ask momma to change you and I want you to really sound like you mean it. Also your going to admit your really my baby and not some big kid before momma will do anything to help you cause I help my baby boy not some big kid thats able to help himself!" Puddlemon says feeling the power of full control wash over her body like a powerful drug!

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

"Yes please join us for some ice cream before you go I am sure the others would love to see your new baby!" Swanmon says as she takes Eaglemon and straps him into the stroller so he can't get away. Eaglemon hearing the he's about to go and have the others see him like this goes into a HUGE temper tantrum and thrashes hard on the stroller to get free. "NOOOOO NO WOLFMON AND FOXMON THEY WILL NEVER LET ME LIVE THIS DOWN THEY ARE HORRABLE WITH HUMILIEATION AND WILL REMIND ME OF THIS AND TELL EVERYONE NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Eaglemon yells out for all the ladies in the bathroom to hear.

~ Mall Daycare Center ~

The Daycare Lady takes hold of her hard wood ruler and delivers some powerful blows to Vixmon's tender little buttchecks!

*SMACK...SMACK...SMACK* YOU WILL NOT LIE AND OR HURT OTHERS AGAIN! *SMACK...SMACK...SMACK* YOUR A VERY BAD BABY GIRL FOR DOING THESE NAUGHT THINGS! *SMACK...SMACK...SMACK* YOU WILL BE A GOOD GIRL FROM NOW ON AND NEVER DO THESE THINGS AGAIN! *SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK*

Ask Vixmon's white checks are colored with red blister making lines by the wood ruler Terriermon shoves Nekomon hard away from him. "You keep off of me your sissy baby brat or I will brake your tail! I can do anything I want. Lopmon never even touches me anymore looking at your sexy little girl friend is all I got left." Terriermon turns back to watch the show and drools over how Vixmon's ass wiggle as she's hit and her privates get exposed as she kicks her little legs.

Lopmon hearing what Terriermon says goes to the others side of the nursery and cries thinking that Terriermon must hate her now even if she loves him so much even after all the bad things he does to others she still stood by him and at times too punishments from Susie that was ment for him to protect him.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by Tank Cop - 09-25-2008, 09:40 AM