Join our server on Discord

The Day That Never Comes
Welcome aboard. And, yeah. I'm slightly suprised that this is the first SC RP to grace this board(that I know of).

Here's my men.

Name: Brandon "Bravo"

Race: Anthros

Subspecies: Southern Timber Wolf

Description: 6'6", muscular build, with smokey grey fur, black eyes, and shoulder length black hair. Wears an Olive Green trenchcoat, Grey Pants, and an Olive Green wide brimmed hat. Wears black leather boots, and a thick black leather belt, along with a black collar around his neck, with a silver buckle.

Weapon: a Scythe, with a long wooden handle, and two grips about halfway down it. At the base, it has a cleaver-like blade, and at the top, it has an iron Wolf Head, from which the two blades of the scythe sprout from. The blades are black, with a silver strip where it's sharpened. Chains come from the underside of the back blade, and the back of the bottom blade, allowing him to either strap it to his back, or to swing the weapon around in combat.

Special Abilities:

Firestorm: can summon a small firestorm, to take out a group of enemies. It's a double edged sword, though, as it can hurt friendlies as well.

Afterburn: the blades of his scythe catch fire, and it grants him enhanced speed, wielding the large polearm like a much smaller and lighter weapon. It can easily be stopped by water, though.

Dark Divide: he can summon a cloud of darkness over him and his friends or troops, allowing them to move easily without being seen.

Orientation: Straight.

Other: potential Dark Energy source. In other words, he might be able to tap into Demonic Powers with enough training.

Name: Diesel

Subspecies: Artic Wolf

Description:

http://Strype.deviantart.com/art/Tempest...n-36686324

Wears a Uniform that consists of a Dark green coat, and dark green pants, (BDUs) and a Grey t-shirt, with Black Boots.

Weapon: Long Sword

http://budk.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_43+BK1382

Special Abilities:

Twighlight Of Musphelheim: a trio of slowly rotating etheral 6s revolve around the feet of him and his men, reducing the severity of the enemy's attack. This is a severe power drain, though, so he can't keep it going for much longer than 10 minutes.

Holy Edge: his weapon glows white, allowing it to slice through pretty much anything. Anything guarded by Holy Energy's nullify this attack, though.

Enhanced Strength: capable of lifting object of several tons with ease. Passive.

Orientation: Bi

Other: Accomplished in "Angelic" powers. Mated to Sable.

Name: Sable

Subspecies: Kitsune

Description:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...isplay.jpg

Wears a simple white dress, with a black leather vest laced tightly over it.

Weapon: Warhammer

http://www.knivmakeren.com/gallery/sold/Dcp_0200.jpg

Special Powers:

Thunderstrike: Summons a nova-like aura of electrical energy, which temporarily disrupts any electrical device. A powerdrain, though, she can only do this a few times without proper rest.

Fist Of Poseidon: spell varies. Can be anywear from a torrential thunderstorm, to a full-force Hurricane. Single use only, due to the immense energy required to channel it.

"Love Tap": with this ability, she can heal friendly units, by simply touching them. The severity of the injury alters the amount of energy required to heal it, though.

Orientation: Anything goes.

Other: Mated to Diesel, although, this doesn't stop her.

(Sable: what? Girls gotta have fun, too, you know!)

Okay, I'll see who else puts in, before we start.

Oh, one more thing.

Kyuubi No Kitsune is now a Co-GM. So, if he tells you to do something, be nice and do it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
The Day That Never Comes - by Bee - 09-22-2008, 06:49 AM
RE: The Day That Never Comes - by PsionicMaster - 09-22-2008, 08:19 AM
RE: The Day That Never Comes - by Bee - 09-22-2008, 09:06 AM
RE: The Day That Never Comes - by Ferro Cordis - 09-22-2008, 10:21 AM