Join our server on Discord

Digimon Universe in the making
just a question, the lemon you're writing for me is part of this series?

if not think you can add PataGato in this? I know I'm annoying with that I admit it :P

But I have a good reason, I never have seen a lemon series where Patamon wins Gatomon's heart, he always ends alone not having a single lemon scene and on the ones he has appeared having sex are more out of comforting Gatomon or out of pity towards him :cry:

I'm talking just about lemon series, since on single lemons I admit that Patamon sure has got some good romance lemons ^^

So it would be good for a change have him and Gatomon paired up on this series of yours Suzaku and also make Gatomon a one mon girl for a change and let her pussy have just one dick instead of have all the manhoods and monhoods of all the males of the team xD

Also there are the other females you can use for fun of the males instead of Gatomon to let her rest a good example is Palmon she sure can be a good the multi-guy girl, I mean with a partner like the one she has that is Mimi the role of slut fits perfect, we all know how hot Mimi was on 02, for a 13-14 years old girl she was quite developed on the front xD

Biyomon can be a good choice too to have some affairs with Gabumon and Agumon or any of the other males, but another really good option would be Floramon who is Catherine's partner, she sure can make a great slutty girl xD

Well those are suggestions, besides it will keep fresh the things around here and not see the same Gatomon with most of the males all over again, I know that most people here like Gatomon as a slutty girl but it would be also fair have something for all tastes, I mean if someone likes hentai but likes Gatomon more in a romance filled with good sex ambient lemon series with just one mon it would be good that something like that would be available, I'm not saying there aren't some series like that but are pretty rare, and with Patamon are null, again in lemon series not single ones ^^;

Besides if that rat Pikachu can have lot of hentai then Patamon can too :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
Digimon Universe in the making - by Lost - 06-23-2007, 12:45 PM
RE: Digimon Universe in the making - by Kurtz - 06-23-2007, 12:56 PM
RE: Digimon Universe in the making - by Lord Patamon - 06-23-2007, 02:01 PM
RE: Digimon Universe in the making - by Lost - 06-23-2007, 05:39 PM
RE: Digimon Universe in the making - by Lost - 06-24-2007, 07:09 AM
RE: Digimon Universe in the making - by Lost - 06-24-2007, 08:24 AM
RE: Digimon Universe in the making - by Lost - 06-25-2007, 05:59 AM
RE: Digimon Universe in the making - by Dark_Vee - 07-08-2007, 02:37 PM