Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
Murakumo landed upon the cold conrete in a darkened alleyway, he smirked sadistically at the drained body laying behind the overflowing garbage can. "Seems I am not the only one here who is not human.. Very well. As long as they remain out of my way, I will spare them."

He turned to the end of the alley, and walked slowly toward a young man that had stumbled upon him. "Foolish human. Don't you know to try to run when it is time to die?" he said, gripping the young man by the throut, and tossing him effortlessly into the back of the alley.

The man was more than a little frightened, yet did not lack courage as he whipped a small knife from his belt and charged at Murakumo.

Murakumo grinned, calmly sweeping an arm to the side, backhanding the young fool into the wall as a long blade began sprouting from his other arm. "That was pathetic human. Not that I expected anything more.." he rammed the blade through the young man's throat, pinning him to the wall as he watched the life giving crimson fluid pour from the wound, chuckling evily as it pooled on the ground beneath his feet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl) - by Wild eagle - 06-18-2007, 10:17 PM