Join our server on Discord

Writer's Block: The Silent Killer
Suzaku999 Wrote:And I already got a suggeston from Lord Patamon about a couple between Patamon and Gatomon. After their "birds and bees" scenario, all Hell breaks loose in both the real and digital world.

*Whistles innocently as everyone looks at him* what? he was taking requests so I requested, besides there aren't much lemons with Patamon and Gatomon that are part of a good action/adventure lemon series, I mean there are some but in some for example Redrover's Patamon technically got used by Gatomon as a way to forget her failures and depression, in others Gatomon plain and simple was horny and Pata was the only one available and there is Sonimon's series where Patamon lost Gatomon to Veemon that one sure was kinda unfair for me since Veemon screwed his date with Gatomon first not to mention they were dating already ;_;

So well why not an action/adventure/romance lemon series with them actually in love and not just horny sex? :P

It sure will keep fresh the things around and you won't get bored of the same horny sex all over again :P

No offence to Red Rover and Sonimon, other than that detail they are pretty good at the descriptions and writing :)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-13-2007, 06:59 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-14-2007, 06:48 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-14-2007, 07:29 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-15-2007, 09:15 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lord Patamon - 06-18-2007, 05:29 PM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-19-2007, 10:54 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-20-2007, 10:43 AM