Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
Katrina sighed and shook her head. "No sorry... seems whatever those were was a one-way trip..." she remarked. She regarded Ragweed as an odd sort of character, likely from one of the dimensions well outside her own. "I wish I could help you..."

---

Chris sighed and continued to slither along the curb of the street. He was broke and lost, and that wasn't particularly helpful or productive. He happened upon an empty lot a few blocks down the street, and proceeded to examine it. There wasn't anything there except a concrete slab approximately the length and width of a typical house. He slid through a crack in the block and discovered that, while the house had been knocked down, the basement was still intact and rather well-furnished. It was the perfect place for an extra-dimensional superhuman to call home.

After he dusted everything off, that is.

---

Declan walked away from the Training Room controls for a moment to check a bank of monitors. Each screen was tuned to watch one of the extra-dimensional visitors he'd called to his world. "Interesting. Except for this Onaga person, not much fighting has broken out..." his attention focused on Katrina for a moment. "I like her... the subtle, seductive murderess..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl) - by Calibremon - 06-18-2007, 12:53 PM