Join our server on Discord

Writer's Block: The Silent Killer
Yeah, can Sims yaoi too? Err- I mean... Why don't you try a basic plot with digimon found on seasons 01 and 02? I'm pretty sure mixing digimons that are able to appear within the series (Either 01 alone, 02 alone or any digimon from between them together) you're writing for are often bound to be equal or even better than the digidestined digimon.

For example: A good plot would be getting Gatomon and Patamon, from 01, together in an Xtra chapter, where they'd be trying to get some privacy ALONE while their partners are nearby. So, say Patamon wants to confess his feelings. They are surprised by one of Myotismon's servants, they call out for TK and Kari and their combined forces aren't enough to defeat him/her; out of nowhere happens to appear a fortunately unharmful mon (I'd recommend it being a digimon like a Flamedramon, a Magnamon (I love dragons ^^) or even the same Wizardmon that dies a few chapters later) that doesn't like the situation. He helps and they are able to beat the servant.
What happens later? Well, Gatomon finds her savior to be very cool and sexy, and that coincidentially she feels quite attracted to him in the sense he's as gaudy as her dream mon would be. Gatomon sees her savior to be a loner and she knows what happens to guys like him when they are alone and Myotismon's near. So, she thinks she could thank him in some way and she decides to take some food to him from Kari that same night while the DDs and digimon are resting and waiting for the, well, last battle with Myotismon. After that? Hey, the bird and bees story is getting old so I'll just leave it to your imagination and hopefully good plot developing capabilities.

Hope you like the idea, it's not exactly original, but I liked thinking about it at least ^^
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-13-2007, 06:59 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-14-2007, 06:48 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-14-2007, 07:29 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by DragonMasterX - 06-14-2007, 09:46 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-15-2007, 09:15 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-19-2007, 10:54 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-20-2007, 10:43 AM