Join our server on Discord

Writer's Block: The Silent Killer
Thanks for deleting the other one.

My initial problem wasn't concerning the couples *although your information does help a lot*, it was more of a storyline like a good vs. evil conflict.

I thought of this plot one night, but I want someone to proofread it before I actually proceed with it.

*by the way, you'll have to forgive me for using the American names. I have tried to learn Japanese several years ago, but it raised all kinds of Hell because of people's idiocy. I'm trying to learn everything now, so please work with me.*

Tai and Matt are involved in a love triangle with Sora. She already confessed her love to Matt, and as she went to kiss him, they were caught by Tai. Tai confronts Matt in a showdown later that week, in which Matt emerged victorious. Broken, Tai curses his weakness and disappears into the Digital world.

At the same time, T.K. and Kari have already moved their relationship to the next level, and Nancy, T.K's mother, satisfies her sexual urges with him after overhearing them one night.

T.K. and Izzy come up with a way to create a stable portal into the digital world, but when they put their plan into action, an army of digimon come from the gate and start destroying the world.

There are some other couples in there, but I did not list them here.

By the way, I think I know the characters' Japanese names, but I'm not completely certain. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Taichi: Tai
Yamato: Matt
Hikari: Kari
Miyako: Sora
Daisuke: Davis
Mimi: Mimi
Jyou: Joe
Takeru: T.K.
Ken: Ken

And finally, what do you mean by the Sims? Like the Sims, the bastard-child of Sim City, or a Digimon Simulation her on DaD?
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-13-2007, 06:59 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-14-2007, 06:48 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-14-2007, 07:29 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-15-2007, 09:15 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-19-2007, 10:54 AM
RE: Writer's Block: The Silent Killer - by Lost - 06-20-2007, 10:43 AM