Join our server on Discord

Embarassing/Funny/and or most agitating things happened to you
man and i thought MY teacher was a bitch

heres why

my mom had forced me to go to some stupid something or other at the beach with half the kids my age from my school so when i was on the bus one of the teachers came up to me and said for me to put a nametag on and i refused so she stops handing out nametags and tells the kid sitting beside me to move to another seat and she sits down beside me and ask my name i tell her to fuck off she says "thats not a very nice thing to say" so i finger her and then shes like ok whatever and continues to sit there then she starts reading from my book out loud and its very annoying - now at this point she is just being a pain and immature and it is no longer about the nametag for me i also doubt it was for her aswell - so now thuroughly pissed off i tell her a fuck off again and call her a bitch and she just keeps reading out loud so i take the papers she had in her hand rip them in half and throw them out the window and i again tell her to fuck off she still didnt seem to get it and kept on reading so now i threaten to hurt her if she doesnt get the fuck out of my seat and she says that i could get in trouble for saying stuff like that so then i announce to the whole bus "you are a fucking immature bitch i would never have though someone so old, so ancient as you would be so incredibly immature get the fuck out of my sight you bitch" and she was thuroughly embarrassed by that and she decided then would be a good time to leave

funny thing is i never got in trouble and nobody ever talked to me about what i said
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Embarassing/Funny/and or most agitating things happened to you - by Sabre of Pain - 06-07-2007, 07:40 AM