Join our server on Discord

Embarassing/Funny/and or most agitating things happened to you
(ears droop and embraces) Damn! I know how that is...

I never really had a steady girlfriend, in high school, and didn't go to any prom, but I had a similar incident happen o me. I did have this one girlfriend, for awhile, when I was a Senior...she was a Sophomore. We went out a few times and used to hang around with her friends, whom I got along with, quite well.
One weekend, one of her friends had access to a house that was either going to be sold or hadn't been moved into, yet. Anyway her friends and us met there, one weekend, to have a party and such.
We were all having a good time, when she drags me into a bedroom. I thought that she wanted to be alone with me...whatever. Well, we sit down together, on the bed....and she tells me that she wants to break-up with me...right then and there...with all her friends outside the door in the living room...before the party really began. Talk about being heartbroken and embarrassed. So...I kept my cool and said 'OK'. I walked out of the room and said my 'goodbyes' and basically left the party. One of her good friends actually confronted me, before I left, and I told her what she had said. Her friend just couldn't believe it, but...that's the way life goes, sometimes...especially my life.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Embarassing/Funny/and or most agitating things happened to you - by Kalyx - 06-06-2007, 03:33 AM