Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
Well, great. Thought Paperman. That's the last time I act out of sympathy for a superperson. That was the stupidist mistake I've ever made. Now I need to fix it. I can't.... I need a hero. I need someone trained to deal with this sort of thing, or at least experienced in it. Before she kills someone. I've already got one death on my hands, today, I don't want more.

He felt the fountain pen in his pocket.

I don't even know if trhe guy was insured. I can't go over his papers, now: he's got a 100% chance of being dead: someone's going to notice that much money missing from a military budget, I'm sure. He didn't seem like the type to leave a widdow, though.

Mark looked at the crushed body of his mentor, and then at the card in his hand. He stood frozen. His colleges muttered around him. He thought, as he stared at the crushed and mangled corpse of his teacher. He was a little too dedicated to it all, but really he was a good man. He could go a little over the edge, but.... Torchwood. He'd find it. He'd find Mr. Saxon and make his life hell. So, to start.... Bad Wolf Protocol. He immediately turned to a computer, leaving his dazed and gibbering clolleges rattled and upset.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl) - by Herr Mullen - 05-19-2007, 09:27 AM