Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
Paperman looked downb at Ragweed. "You're coming with me, too." he kneeled down to his level and said in a low voice "Everything's going to be alright."

"....How you found this place I don't know, but I specificly told those fools that NOBODY gets in that even means Secret Service bozos.."

"Hmm." Paperman said standing up. "Of course you've never heard of us: we're beyond the FBI, beyond the United Nations. Well, that makes you a rouge scientist. The government will not be pleased," he said, taking out his mobile. He dialed a number.

"Hello. Saxon, here."

"Tom? What's up?"

"I'm patching my cooridinates to you," he said, holding the phone on his shoulder with a tilted head and pressing a button that did nothing on his perfectly ordinary wrist watch, "Standby."

"Tom, dude. Have you actually had a beer?"

"We have a rougue scientist. The President wants this specimin moved: this guy won't recognise Bad Wolf protocol."

"Bad Wolf...? Thomas, are you high? Have you been smoking and watching cult si fi or something?

"Affermative, Sir." He hung up, and looked at the scientist in absolute silence, unmoving. He remained like that for a while.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl) - by Herr Mullen - 05-16-2007, 08:30 AM