Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
"Ow! Fuck! Knock that off! That shit hurts!" Chris remarked as the bullets hit him, causing his metal surface to ripple and buckle with each hit. "Best make myself scarce..." Chris said, liquefying into a large mercury puddle and slithering off into the park. "Dammit... I never asked to be a superhero! Why do I have to put up with this crap?!" he muttered out loud as he continued to slither over the park path.

---

A tall, pale man watches as the police chase Chris into the park. "Hm... so it worked after all..." he said, pulling his coat tighter and looking around at the other people beyond this world. "Better than I could've hoped..." he said, smiling slightly. "Now to start recruiting..."

A robot leapt in the path of the beam, exploding almost instantly. The young man approached Onaga calmly, smiling and offering him a hand as the pieces of the decimated robot fell to the ground. "Evening Mr. Onaga. I suspect you're wondering why you're here. I'd be more than happy to explain, and let you get back to your important rampaging..." he looked over at Sanya. "But present company will make this difficult
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl) - by Calibremon - 05-13-2007, 06:25 AM