Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
Ragweed sped off in a flash, and back to the portal. where could this thing lead to...? he inched closer, until he was right next to it. "well i guess that its not very stro-AAHH!!!" he said, before getting sucked into it suddenly.

< Earth 1 >

Ragweed fell to the ground with a light THUD, and sat up, rubbing his head. "uhhnn...where am i?" he looked around, and saw a bunch of giant metal machines with different colors everywhere, a lot coming right at him. "AHH CRAP!" he jumped to his feet and sped off the road, standing next to a newspaper box. "what..the..hell..is..this place?!" he said to himself, his heart racing. suddenly pink-skinned creatures 1-2 feet taller than him spotted him, and stared with wide eyes.

"GIANT MOUSE!! KILL IT!!"

Ragweed's eyes shot open. "n-no! i'm not bad! please!"

the people just got even more scared. "GIANT TALKING MOUSE!! AAHHH!!!!" everyone ran away screaming, and cars had sped off in a hurry.

Ragweed scratched his head in confusion, and heard sirens from a distance. "what could...oh...oh damn...that's probably the police from wherever i am!" Ragweed looked around, before scurrying off in a flash.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl) - by Erethzium - 05-10-2007, 08:41 PM