Join our server on Discord

THAT'S IT! I'M F#*$ING PISSED!
Okay anyone that I talk to often knows that I can keep my calm pretty well. But this retard on myspace has just pushed me over the edge. We were in a discussion about which system is better PS3 or 360 and even though we've shown through evidence not opinion that the 360 is cheaper and has more and better games he continues throwing insults at us. Here's what a basic chat was.

Quote:Dur PS3 is teh uber masheen, u all sux lol. PS3 better.

Not once did he state a reason or evidence to back up his claim. He simply resorted to name calling and petty insults. I hate trying to argue with an idiot because they can't even seem to understand what you're saying. They said I was just spewing the same crap over and over, there's a reason for that, I WAS RIGHT! They kept saying, "The 360 is older than the PS3 so of course it's better." That's the point we're trying to make you idiots, the 360 is currently better than the PS3. They said it themselves and yet they still can't seem to grasp the concept. And now after finally snapping and just ripping a few people a new one my account is 'undergoing special maintenance' so I just know one of those little fanboy bitches complained and now I probably lost my account. Sorry for the rant it doesn't happen often but this just pissed me off.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
THAT'S IT! I'M F#*$ING PISSED! - by Shadowknight - 05-01-2007, 07:22 AM
RE: THAT'S IT! I'M F#*$ING PISSED! - by Erethzium - 05-01-2007, 07:37 AM
RE: THAT'S IT! I'M F#*$ING PISSED! - by senjuro - 05-01-2007, 09:34 AM
RE: THAT'S IT! I'M F#*$ING PISSED! - by UnknownH - 05-01-2007, 10:02 AM
RE: THAT'S IT! I'M F#*$ING PISSED! - by UnknownH - 05-04-2007, 01:55 AM
RE: THAT'S IT! I'M F#*$ING PISSED! - by UnknownH - 05-11-2007, 01:00 AM