Join our server on Discord

Ninja war(generic name,don't ya think?)
I'm a little confused here... but it sounds like fun.. Not really sure how all the ninja stuff works though.. So I'll need some help figuring that out. (I'm assuming that this is like Naruto... and I only watched one episode before the TV was shut off)

Name: Kordath Aikudai

clan: Demon shadows

Species: Half demon wolf

Village: Valley of shadow

Appearance: His clothing disguises most of his demonic features, allowing him to pass for a human in most areas (unless there are those sensitive to demonic energy nearby, or someone takes a close look at him)

He stands at just under six feet tall, weighing one hundred and eighty pounds. He wears the traditional loose fitting, stark black garb of his clan at all times (only clothes he will wear I mean.. not that he won't ever take them off)

Hidden by his clothing, is a short coat of dark gray fur which covers his entire body except for his face and hands. His eyes are a light blue, and his long flowing hair is a deep obsidion color.

When angered, his demonic side takes more of a hold on him, his teeth elongate into fangs, his fur grows out, his hair sticks out as though un-brushed, and his eyes glow red. (my nephew is drawing a picture for me.. I'll post it later.)

Affinities: Darkness

Ninjuitsu: Demon blade: Summons a blade of pure darkness to be used as any other sword would.

Shadow barrage: Slashing his blade in an arc in front of him, Kordath summons hundreds of dimunitive spirits which fly toward his opponent, slashing into his/her flesh, and leaving wounds that are very painful, and slow to heal, but never fatal. (this attack has minor seeking abilities, but cannot turn more than fourty-five degrees in one attack)

Genjuitsu: Dark Displacement: gathering his energy about him, Kordath's form becomes blurred, and thus harder to hit, often appearing as though he is three or more feet away from where he really is.

Taijuitsu: Stunning blow: Attacking with his right hand rather than his blade, Kordath strikes his oponents pressure points, causing temporary paralysis.

Blade hand: Striking with the edge of his hand rather than a closed fist, Kordath can inflict wounds that seem to have been done by a bladed weapon.

Bloodline trait: Ancestral spirit: Calling upon his demonic heritage, Kordath summons a demon wolf from the nether realm. Its form appears to be completely made of shadows, and it ignores most wounds. Itcommands the shadows around it to take hold of its foes before moving in for the kill (or in the case of player vs player if it happens... only to maim)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ninja war(generic name,don't ya think?) - by Angry_kittens - 04-27-2007, 11:52 PM