Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
Dominic stood up slowly, obviously angry. "You idiots. You god-damned idiots!" he roared. "You couldn't just leave well enough alone, could you!? No! You had to protect the people's precious money! I swear to god if I had taken the money electronically, you would've never known it was missing, let alone cared!" he said, glaring at Mitzuki. "Especially you, Ms. Hero. I thought vigilante-ism was illegal in these parts of the world!" He narrowed his eyes at her briefly. "No... no, you're far too organised to be an independent. You must work for some kind of an agency." He turned to look at Cindy. "I hope you plan to report her, by the way..." He sighed, turning to leave. "C'mon boys, let's go. This job's a bust."

"But..." one of the gang members protested. Dominic turned on him, grenade in hand and his thumb in the pin.

"You wanna die!? I said LETS GO!" He snarled. The gang members immediately filed out of the bank, grumbling irritably. Dominic looked up, facing all of them. "This was supposed to be my last job... then I could've faded away into obscurity. Thanks to all of you, the Los Muertos have me for another 5 years, if they don't decide to kill me first..." he turned and walked out the door, disappearing with the rest of the gang.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P) - by Calibremon - 04-18-2007, 07:16 AM