Join our server on Discord

Digimon RPG I'm planning to work on.
hey i just had an idea I could make an rpg and by that i mean an actual playable downloadable game that i could put somewhere idk where i would find the models i needed for a digimon game with the program i use but im sure i could find them somewhere (the game would be a snes style rpg) if u think this is a good idea then i could use a few dif story ideas as we currently only have one i could always try to do that of course but first things first i use rpg maker 2003 if anybody knows where i can get some digimon models for it (or perhaps you know how to MAKE some models) that would be very helpful because currently i have no terrain or items that could be used to make a modern city and i only have the oldschool classic rpg monters (slimes skelletons vamires etc)

i could use more than just a story idea if you have any ideas about really anything you would like intigrated into the game (jokes, plot twists, new chars etc) drop me a pm or post them here

also once i start the game you can ask me at any time for the unfinished version to test it or just look up how its coming along i dont wish to take all the credit for this game i think it should be a community thing where many people from the DaD participate but again i cant start without the digimon models
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon RPG I'm planning to work on. - by Sabre of Pain - 04-16-2007, 10:12 AM