Join our server on Discord

Digimon RPG I'm planning to work on.
Angeteen Wrote:Hey, I've got some good news for some of the writers/artists/members of the site. I'm planning to work on a RPG, but the thing is, I want it to be based on what you people want. In other words, you will be controlling the events of what's going to happen in the game...kind of.

What I mean by that is that I need a plot, any kind of plot, that can be used in an interative way. If any of you who are writers have a particular story you would like to submit, I'll read it and see if it can be used.

Also, I need some of the artists to allow me to use some of their artwork. I figured that, once the plot is decided on, a couple of pics corresponding to what's going on would be nice. I can't offer much in return though, other than to have your name mentioned in the credits.

So...is anyone game? If anyone has a good, steady, plotline, and some pics that they won't mind me using, I'd be glad to start work on the game.

So...first thing first...the story. What's the set-up? What are the couples that are involved? Are there any love triangles (examples: "Sora, Matt, and Mimi" or "Kari, Tai, and Gatomon")?

Let me know.
That's a good way to make good RPG's the story's villainous characters unlike many past digimon seasons should have a reason for what they're doing not just "i'm going to destroy or rule everything!" or you'll have someone go up and ask 'em why and what will they do afterwards and there'll just be a huge moment of silence maybe a month's length of silence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon RPG I'm planning to work on. - by Dvolve - 04-15-2007, 12:52 PM