Join our server on Discord

Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~
Ah I've boughten a few fighting games, even though I'm bad at them. It confuses my older brother. Anyways, here I go:

Super Street fighter II: It goes without saying why. We still have the SNES version... heck we still have the SNES hooked up. I currently own the Street fighter Anniversary Collection which allows you to use any version character that existed... sadly the single player is rather limited as you can only go against Super Street fighter II Turbo character types. I could list lots here, even from my own head.

Tekken 3: already mentioned, but it is the only one I've really played and enjoyed. I have the Tag one, but I really don't count it.

Soul Caliber II: I bought the PS2 version since I only own a PS2. I basically bought this because I don't have a Dreamcast, for the original. It was a fun weapon fighter. I even have Soulblade which was before Soul Caliber.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2: I have this one for the X-box since it runs better than the PS2... and my older brother owns the X-box. A crazy fast paced game where, at times, characters seem to fly all over the screen.

Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 2: Some would contest if it is a fighter or not, but I'm putting it here. Now I have never been an avid fan of the series (I do enjoy the original Dragonball alot however), but I had to buy this game when I saw it. It is the closest game I've seen that actualy emulats the show. Originally, I started looking at the DBZ games when Budokai 2 came out, but I stalled since they were releasing a game every year. I stopped at DBZ: T2 since they are moving over to the next gen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~ - by senjuro - 03-30-2007, 11:37 PM
RE: Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~ - by Harie Krauzer - 03-31-2007, 04:10 AM
RE: Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~ - by Wisemon - 04-03-2007, 12:17 PM
RE: Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~ - by Wisemon - 04-04-2007, 10:44 AM
RE: Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~ - by Wisemon - 04-05-2007, 09:52 AM
RE: Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~ - by Wisemon - 04-06-2007, 07:10 AM
RE: Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~ - by Wisemon - 04-06-2007, 09:02 AM
RE: Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~ - by Wisemon - 04-07-2007, 01:31 PM
RE: Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~ - by Wisemon - 04-08-2007, 06:40 AM
RE: Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~ - by Wisemon - 04-09-2007, 12:52 PM
RE: Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~ - by senjuro - 04-10-2007, 12:00 AM