Join our server on Discord

Please watch and let me and Roran know what you think!!!
I'm having so much fun! *stares at the tall, dark, sexy and handsome guy in dark clothing* Sigh...no matter how much times I look at him, he's as sexy as the first time I saw him....So manly, strong, handsome...I could stare at him all day.... I think I could grow to love him again, like in old times....
*sighs and closes the window with the Kojiro Hyuga video in it, and turns at misty's video* Oh yeah... You too had fun, eh? I can tell from the giggling and guffaws.
Wisemon Wrote:You guys sound like typical teenagers. You remind of the reason I didn't hang out with other kids in high school.
Well, that's what they are. Special people like us are special because we're not typical :P
You know, my oral English has really rusted because of lack of practice. It's a toll that's been taken because I mostly read and write, but don't have anyone to talk to in English, so I barely understood anything. You envy me?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please watch and let me and Roran know what you think!!! - by Doctor Zephyr - 03-29-2007, 06:27 AM