Join our server on Discord

Cowboy Bebop Fanfic "Ride em' Cowboy" Straight Jet
:D

Than you both very much, Wisemon and urban dream. I have had this fanfiction posted at FF.Net for almost four days now and have not recieved one single review.

At the time I wrote this particular oneshot, I was doped to the gills. My so, and his sister both insisted on watching Cowboy Bebop on thier late evening excursions to visit me in the hospital. So for two weeks I had excellent jazz and somewhat dark brooding characters dancing in my morphine addled brain. I am pleased with the result of this fanfiction, but the problem is that I've never been able to recreate the stylistic flow. I suppose it is truly a miracle fic, and that maybe one day I will be blessed with the insight as to how to achieve that one moment of clarity to produce another like it.

Coincidentally sometimes it seems like fanfiction writers do have a bit of an ego, and as long as they are able to keep it under control I see no problem with it. All too often we are neglected, flamed, or in my case mostly ignored as we strive to produce our labor of love.

As always I will gladly listen to anyones comments or criticisim.

Again thank you both.

servant

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 02-05-2004, 02:38 AM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 02-05-2004, 05:38 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 02-05-2004, 09:40 AM
[No subject] - by servantofmyMaster - 02-05-2004, 10:34 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 02-05-2004, 12:13 PM