Join our server on Discord

Eternal war
(Xionirulf (Xion for short) was walking in town for his usual walk while reading a book then two lovely women aproached him.....)

Lady1: Hi there, oh noble sir would like to come with us for a bit of pleasure?

(Xion slowly put downs his book half way covering the lower part of his face. Giving a cold look he then questioned the two ladies)

Xion: You two are married are you not?

Lady1: Why....(in awe)

Lady2: NO! Were not. Now answer me this oh noble sir. Why would two lovely ladies as you say be walking around town in the middle of the night looking for some fun? Of course, if we were engaged to our husbands shoudn't us both be by their side comforting them instead?
who can this guy tell?

(Xion read the girls mind and was disgusted)

Xion: You are correct. I apologize for my misjudgement. Follow me

(the two ladies then giggled to each other then follows Xion to a nearby ally)

Xion: stand right there as I take off my clothes

(Xion then took off his shirt while the two whores smile in excitement)

(transforms to a werewolf then mutilates them brutaly. Transforms back then wipes the side of his cheek which had a smudge of blood with his hankerchief.)

Xion: My heart and body is reserved for one person only, she is the only reason I exist the reason I am able to live in wretched cruel world and shall I protect her for all eternity.My beloved Argharna... If only you knew how I feel but then again I shall never be more than just a servant. I must hurry back...

(Xion then walks away as he slowly fades into the darkness of the night)

(Xion then reappears in the middle of the forest as he stopped and gazed around for a bit as though someone was watching him)

Xion: Hmph!.... pathetic mortals. Do they really think that twenty men is enough to take me down? What an insult.

(Xion slowly unsheathed the Pace Haven then aimed it towards a tree with one hand and shot a round penetrating halfway through the bark of tree and shot another round this time penetrating the person's skull which was hiding behind the tree... then Xion vanished appearing from place to place killing the rest of the men leaving the forest with screams and a bloody trail of dead bodies. Then a sudden silence engulfs the forest with Xion out of nowhere standing atop of a nearby cilff with the view of the entire forest.)

Xion:Is it morning already? Oh well, I might as well enjoy the sunrise.....

(As the stars slowly faded, the pitch black sky slowly turned blue then purple and finally to the beautiful reddish orange with the sun rising on the horizon... As Xion stared he then walked away yet again lifted his book from his pocket and continued to read without care for the world.....)

Messages In This Thread
Eternal war - by Neramon - 03-11-2007, 05:34 AM
RE: Eternal war - sign up - by Lazaforth - 03-17-2007, 09:48 PM
RE: Eternal war - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-20-2007, 07:03 AM
RE: Eternal war - by DragonMasterX - 07-20-2007, 07:18 AM
RE: Eternal war - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-20-2007, 07:26 AM
RE: Eternal war - by DragonMasterX - 07-22-2007, 06:21 AM
RE: Eternal war - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-22-2007, 07:44 AM
RE: Eternal war - by Jack_Pholph - 11-02-2008, 06:15 PM
RE: Eternal war - by Frisk E. Coyote - 11-02-2008, 06:18 PM
[No subject] - by Lazaforth - 03-11-2007, 10:55 PM