Join our server on Discord

Fuckventure: A Finish the Lemon Story
Sora woke up after having the nightmare of Matt throwing himself onto a cactus and being a boy.
\"I knew I shouldn\'t have eaten that three day old riceball before I went to sleep\" she told herself rubbing her head.

\"Did you have a good night\'s sleep?\" Mimi asked. Sora just groaned at the thought of it.

____
In the real world Daisuke, Hikari, Takeru and Ken were in front of the apartment building Daisuke and Miyako lived at.
\"Did you see what that TV show did with the editing! It was horrible!\" Hikari protested.

\"That\'s why I warned you guys against signing contaracts without reading them. Companies like that that will do anything to get ratings.\" Ken stated.

\"An\' hoping we could win a cool prize. Like this Mammoth Tank I won for playing Command and Conquer for a whole week.\" Daisuke said pointing to a large tank nearby.
[Image: GDIMammoth2.gif]

So they all climbed into the tank and started the drive over to the gameshow building.

Crash! The tank knocks a car off the rode.
\"Why can\'t they stay over in their own lane!\" Daisuke yelled.

\"This thing is to big to fit in one lane...\" Takeru sighed.

\"Dang- wait! We\'re here.\" The tank pulled into the parking lot and shot the building making it collapse in on itself.

\"We\'ll I\'m glade that\'s over with, anyone want to go get ice cream?\" Hikari asked.
____

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Anonmon - 03-12-2007, 12:21 PM
[No subject] - by CloneWarrior - 03-12-2007, 12:39 PM
[No subject] - by Anonmon - 03-12-2007, 12:59 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 03-12-2007, 01:31 PM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 03-13-2007, 02:48 AM
[No subject] - by Gogglehead - 03-13-2007, 06:37 AM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 03-13-2007, 07:35 AM
[No subject] - by CloneWarrior - 03-13-2007, 01:38 PM
[No subject] - by Gogglehead - 03-14-2007, 05:23 AM