Join our server on Discord

Eternal war
Name: Xionirulf Xanad

Species: Thrall

Sex: Male

Appearance:
Thrall: 21' Red furred with seductive yellow eyes. Masculine with just one mark on the back near his neck that run down to the lower part of the ribs in the shape of scythe.
Human: 6'5,physical feature of Hero-Yui, intimidating brown, short and semi-spiky. wears clothing as though he were a noble with the collar closed.

Personality: noble, has a strange dislike towards the lycans for there stupidity and an immense hatred for the vampires. He enjoys reading.(to rid himself from the humiliations of being called a stupid beast)(for more information I would gladly PM you the history of his life, it would take awhile.)

Weapon 1:Rapier and The Pace Haven which he carries most of the time in human form (The Pace Haven is a six shooter revolver with a customized intricate design) (if you want I would gladly Pm you drawings of my weapons but it would take awhile for I would still have to etch them out)

Weapon 2: Tail Edge(which was the rapier he usaully weilds as a rapier) and The Pace Haven(Werewolf Form) (The tail edge is an armor and a blade that covers his tail like dragon scales and the Pace Haven in this form turn into a six shooter dessert eagle and was designed for the werewolf to weild with exception to the big hands)

Additional info: Considered the tactical strategist for the Lycans(If you want more info concerning my character please pm me your questions and It would be my pleasure answering them with full detail. Yet again it would take awhile)

Messages In This Thread
Eternal war - by Neramon - 03-11-2007, 05:34 AM
RE: Eternal war - sign up - by Lazaforth - 03-17-2007, 09:48 PM
RE: Eternal war - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-20-2007, 07:03 AM
RE: Eternal war - by DragonMasterX - 07-20-2007, 07:18 AM
RE: Eternal war - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-20-2007, 07:26 AM
RE: Eternal war - by DragonMasterX - 07-22-2007, 06:21 AM
RE: Eternal war - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-22-2007, 07:44 AM
RE: Eternal war - by Jack_Pholph - 11-02-2008, 06:15 PM
RE: Eternal war - by Frisk E. Coyote - 11-02-2008, 06:18 PM
[No subject] - by Lazaforth - 03-11-2007, 10:55 PM