Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which should I do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other series
20.00%
1 20.00%
Digimons
60.00%
3 60.00%
Originals
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My dilemma of lemon writing.
Remember, authors don't always write things they necessarily agree with, or even necessarily like.* You can expand your style by trying new types of stories, and adjusting the levels of detail you use. Your stories are typically quite sadistic and twisted to the mainstream of human society, so maybe you could try writing something more... neutral.

I have written things I dislike or disagree with, or even both at once. Digi-Slutz is a story that while I like part of the subject matter (hypnosis) I generally dislike incest (excluding twins involved with a threesome), and certainly disagree with forcing it in any way. Likewise, "Load This!", my GuilRena rape fic, is subject matter I strongly dislike (although in the context of Digimon society, rape may be an acceptable situation, in most human societies, it is not). Fiction may write about false people -- but within their world, they must be real. If you cannot make your characters true to their world, you are not putting in enough effort.

I am fairly well acquainted with the Evangelion anime (not manga or movies), but I don't feel comfortable writing fanfic for the series because I am uncomfortable with writing for it. On the other hand, I was writing Digimon Tamers (Season 3) fanfic within a few episodes of the dub.

* Yes, authors tend to write subject matter they enjoy, especially in the area of sexual content, but it's not a universal.

Messages In This Thread
My dilemma of lemon writing. - by MISTER BIG T - 01-30-2007, 10:12 PM
[No subject] - by Erethzium - 01-30-2007, 10:33 PM
[No subject] - by Kurtz - 01-30-2007, 11:03 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 01-31-2007, 02:58 AM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 01-31-2007, 03:28 AM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 01-31-2007, 03:55 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 01-31-2007, 07:32 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 01-31-2007, 11:24 AM