Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which should I do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other series
20.00%
1 20.00%
Digimons
60.00%
3 60.00%
Originals
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My dilemma of lemon writing.
I'm torn apart as far as writing wise goes. I've loved writing stories ever since I've been a kid and I've always listened what people have said about my writings. People such as Nate Hunter have told me that I should instead of Digimons write about something I was more familiar with, such as Evangelion. When I wrote about Evangelion (a series I've seen from beginning to end over 6 times, so I think I can safely say I capture the characters well) it was practically shunned down because almost no one around here have seen it. So, I suck it up and go and study Digimons instead. After much background search and actually, studying Digimon I am told I still write people out of character. Well that settles it then, unless I somehow can get hold of the actual episodes I'll forever remain oblivious to the series.

So basically what I'm saying is as writing is my passion I'm facing with one of these three options;

1) Disregard the whining of my OOCsness and continue to do the lemons, thus ensuring that no one reads them which is total bummer. The good thing is, I could for sure upload these ones.

2) Start writing about series I know of and which only 2% of the forum knows of. May not be uploaded unless somehow has Digimons or something similar in it.

3) Start writing original lemons again. And while I have nothing against the idea, there's not bee a single original lemon since past September posted on the site and it's the least active of the story related sections. Also, there's the whole silly issue that I probably shouldn't upload these.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you

Messages In This Thread
My dilemma of lemon writing. - by MISTER BIG T - 01-30-2007, 10:12 PM
[No subject] - by Erethzium - 01-30-2007, 10:33 PM
[No subject] - by Kurtz - 01-30-2007, 11:03 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 01-31-2007, 02:58 AM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 01-31-2007, 03:28 AM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 01-31-2007, 03:55 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 01-31-2007, 07:32 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 01-31-2007, 11:24 AM