Join our server on Discord

Outspoken queers
I feel much the same, being bisexual with no real preference for guys or girls (tho it does swing back and forth from time to time). I don't really act femme or fit any stereotypes either, but again, from time to time I get a strange sort of pleasure in behaving in a sort of non-hetero manner, but I digress.

I'm not really out, just to a couple of friends and past acquaintances, but that's it. I don't make a point of telling people, because I don't believe that it's my defining characteristic, but lately I've felt a deep need to tell people, to be outward about it, to be more out. I kind of went on a rant about it in the rants section the other day. Read it if you want. Overall I'd like to be more comfortable with it and with myself, but as it is it causes me great stress everyday. Anyway, I'm glad to see that there's at least someone else out there that's bi and not insane.

If I had net at home I'd tell ya that I'd want to talk about this more, but as it is I can only use the net at friends' places, the library, school, and my parents' house, so unfortunately I'm kind of isolated from the one thing that I find a reasonable amount of support in. But that's life, I guess.

Messages In This Thread
Outspoken queers - by Organous - 10-15-2003, 06:37 PM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 10-16-2003, 02:59 AM