Join our server on Discord

My latest Lemon
We don't have cents in Switzerland so I'll just add my two Rappen, or centimes (same thing) instead.

I wasn't going to post in this topic originally because I don't like all this couple/chara/whatever-bashing nonsense. I was just going to ignore it, because that seems to me the best thing to do. But this getting on my nerves so much I'm going to anyway.

Quote:we need more Takari and Patagato lemons that bash Davis and Veemon like this
*takes deep breath*
Now, who was it that started the "Why do Veegato fans and Patagato fans always fight" topic? Perhaps my memory fails me here, and if that is the case I apologize in advance, but I believe it was you, Hikari. So how come you're starting to bash people now? Nothing personal, but don't you think it's childish? What good does it do?
And secondly, who do you mean by "we"? Everyone on the board? I don't think so. Or maybe you just mean certain overenthusiastic Takari fans (you know who you are, and so does everyone else on the board)?
Thirdly, *why* do "we" need more lemons that bash Davis and Veemon? Is it going to go any good? Is it going to make a lot of people really really happy, or bring more viewers/readers/visitors/whatever to the DaD?
Umm... Nah. Prob'ly not. So WHY THE HELL DO WE NEED MORE BASHING LEMONS? I just don't get it. I suspect it's nonsense. >_<

And while I'm at it: The following doesn't go to any one person in particular, but to all people who write or support bashing fics. Please stop. I'm not trying to be bossy here, I'm just asking very nicely. Pretty please with sugar on top, stop, because it's obviously getting on several people's nerves, and it's not doing the board ANY good whatsoever. If you have an urge to write bashing fics, fine, that's none of my business, but why do you have to post them here, thereby insulting and annoying all Daikari fans? Why don't you just found your own bashing website, or send your works to the people who you know to be interested by e-mail? Or why don't you post them to that Takari board, whatever its URL is? If you post that kind of stuff here, it's going to result in flamewars and shit like that. This thread is the perfect example. I suppose me posting this isn't going to help much there, but I just have to get this off my chest.

Quote:Does that then mean we need more Daikari and Veegato fics that bash TK and Patamon?
Quote:Anybody who cheers for more bashing fics should be aware that there are also authors here who dislike Patamon and TK. So be careful; bashing works in both directions.
*applauds* How true, how true. Don't get me wrong, I don't really want Takari bashing fics now, in fact I can live without *any* sort of bashing. I'm just applauding because I think that's a very good point. It's very true.

Messages In This Thread
My latest Lemon - by Chibi Biyomon - 08-31-2003, 03:33 PM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 08-31-2003, 10:41 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 09-03-2003, 02:44 AM
[No subject] - by BGAGTGAB - 09-10-2003, 10:20 AM
[No subject] - by Hikari Yagami Kamiya - 09-10-2003, 04:46 PM
[No subject] - by BGAGTGAB - 09-10-2003, 11:17 PM
[No subject] - by Chibi Renamon - 09-11-2003, 12:10 AM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 09-11-2003, 12:58 AM
[No subject] - by Darkmole - 10-07-2003, 12:58 PM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 10-07-2003, 05:36 PM