Join our server on Discord

4 cd set of over 550 doujinshi's
sigh.. only one bid on my last auction... don't know why no one bid... I had like 100 page views and only one bid. I really don't now what else i could sell on ebay. what other item can i sell cheaply and make some small profit off of. i thought about hentai episodes on cd but... ebay will boot me off ebay perminitly if i sell anything illegal... so far these comics aren't illegal so i can sell them.. I wish there was something else i could think of... 100 page views and only 1 bid dang... i wish i knew html so i could make the webpage look a little nicer but i dont.. perhaps i could get some html software on kazaa. I tried ebay's turbo lister that many sellers use but there wasn't anything special that let me choose like background and special setup. i probly have to buy ebay's pro version instead of the free version to get options like that... All my auction is for is to help pay for my weekly comic books and try to save up for a decent win 98 laptop.. maybe an xp based machine but without xp on it. i want 98 because i can play dos games on it and i can't play them on xp so i'd have to wipe the xp off the system.

Messages In This Thread
4 cd set of over 550 doujinshi's - by jshivak - 07-21-2003, 11:49 AM
[No subject] - by DJRazor - 07-21-2003, 06:58 PM
[No subject] - by jshivak - 07-22-2003, 03:01 AM
[No subject] - by jshivak - 07-22-2003, 11:49 AM
[No subject] - by jshivak - 07-30-2003, 02:48 AM