Join our server on Discord

Jeanette and Sylia in Beach Vacation!
OOC: Sorry about this, but I'm gonna take a few liberties. You can punish me later

---------

I briefly thumbed through the pages of the comic, but my eyes were really on Jeanne most of the time. I followed every graceful movement she made, my cheeks turning a little red at the thoughts coming to my head. I shook them away for now.. after all, there's always later. I licked my lips again, still having a taste of her in my mouth. Smiling, I clapped my hands while rising. The Cere Cere and Para Para comic was indeed getting good.. infact it gave me a few ideas.

Jeanne smiled at me as she stopped for a moment. "You like?" She asked, walking towards me while putting a definately enticing swing in her hips.

"Indeed I did.." I replied, smiling seductively as I met her halfway. "I definately wouldn't mind to see you dance more.. but this time maybe a little closer.."

This time it was my turn to give her a treat. My fingers slid underneath my bikini bottoms, rubbing and stroking my smooth pussy while moaning sexily for her. Quickly bringing myself to an orgasm, I caught my cum on my fingers and offered them to her lips. She sucked them clean while I smiled. "Am I interrupting something girls?" A new voice spoke from behind, causing me to jump in surprise and turn around. My eyes were greeted by a very sexy woman in a coconut top and a skimpy grass skirt.

"Oh, hey Jenna.. this is my new friend Sylia." Jeanne introduced, smiling as I turned to greet her.

"The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure.." Jenna replied, her eyes wandering over my body appreciatively before turning to Jeanne. "Jeanne honey, don't stop dancing on my account.. I was watching while walking up."

Jenna laid beside me and winked playfully while resting her hand on my thigh as we watched Jeanne begin her sexy ribbon dance for us once again.

Messages In This Thread
The Sunblock Of Lesbian Fun - by Princess Norika - 04-29-2003, 11:37 PM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 04-30-2003, 01:01 AM
Oh yeah... - by Princess Norika - 04-30-2003, 02:26 AM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 05-06-2003, 04:13 PM
Nudie Ribbon Dancer! - by Princess Norika - 05-06-2003, 11:27 PM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 05-25-2003, 07:28 AM