Join our server on Discord

I need more inspiration.
*pops a piece of gum in his mouth and tosses the wrapper into a trash can*

Two points!

What can I say? I'm taking the easy road here. Since T.K. and Davis seems to be at ends over Kari's heart, that's why I put him as the first suspect. I mean think about it...T.K. is with them, and since he was drunk as well, then that crosses him off the list of suspects. So, by my reasoning, Davis would be next (and, yes, I was going entirely to much along with what T.K. probably wanted instead of siding with Kari, which I realize was one of my errors). The fact that he has a sister makes things all the more easier to try to add a shot of comedy which was why he was being raped by her. Now then...as for the rest...except for Matt and Yolie, I can't really think of any of them having any siblings that I could properly use, and even if they did, it would become tiresome after the third one.

So, bashing or not, I could care less. I'm going with what pops into my head, and if it be bashing, then provided I can use it to my benefit, then by golly, I'm going to do so. As I said in my first post, I'm desperate in writing this (thank you writer's block), so what offense is taken will be on that person's own time. My goal is just to finish writing this which is becoming really frustrating to do! >_<

So then...hopefully leaving aside the bashing issues aside (which is getting really boring discussing), maybe we can figure out something else to add to it. I'm curretly trying to throw Cody or perhaps Matt in as the next suspect, but, I'm having trouble doing so (again, thank you writer's block). >_>

Messages In This Thread
I need more inspiration. - by Angeteen - 05-05-2003, 06:25 PM
[No subject] - by Lord Archive - 05-06-2003, 05:15 AM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 05-06-2003, 07:48 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Archive - 05-06-2003, 01:11 PM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 05-13-2003, 07:05 PM
[No subject] - by InsaneImpmon - 05-13-2003, 07:40 PM
[No subject] - by Lord Archive - 05-14-2003, 04:02 AM
[No subject] - by xXJoeCoolXx - 05-14-2003, 09:47 AM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 05-14-2003, 07:05 PM